Quality Assurance Engineer
Overland Park, KS 66210
Do you enjoy?
- Using your exceptional troubleshooting skills and laser focus to bring first-rate solutions to users?
- Working on a flexible small team on an exciting project using the latest technology?
- Abstract problem solving for real world customers?
Retail Success is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for our Overland Park, KS headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with 1-2 years experience in software quality assurance to work for a growing company on an Agile software development team.
Retail Success provides software and services to retailers of all sizes. We provide a range of solutions, including Point of Sale and Inventory Management, Electronic Payment Solutions, and Social Media and Email Marketing.
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
- A salary of $35-50k, based on experience.
- The opportunity to work within an established Agile framework and exciting technology.
- In addition to the fun company culture, we offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
- Retail Success recently received the Nova Award, recognizing young, fast-growing companies in Overland Park.
What are we looking for in you?
- Consistent, dedicated problem solver with a structured approach to troubleshooting.
- Curious desire to learn in-depth features of software/hardware and test methodologies and activities.
- Knowledge of networking and computing, Windows and Mac OS X, Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, and other equipment related to our industry.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or other query languages.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college coursework or training in Information Technology preferred.
- Minimum 1 year related work experience in a software technical support role required; 1-2 years software quality assurance experience preferred.
Applicants must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization.
This position will perform software and device testing to support software product development and project releases. This includes troubleshooting issues, developing and executing tests, identifying defects, and testing through to resolution. The Quality Assurance Engineer collaborates with other departments to ensure test coverage and the improvement of overall product quality.
Retail Success, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.