Client Technical Support
Overland Park, KS 66210
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Excited about learning new technologies and using your computer knowledge at work every day?
- Motivated by providing high-quality support and troubleshooting services for multiple retail-focused software platforms?
POSIM, LLC. a Retail Success company, is looking for a full-time Client Technical Support in our Overland Park, KS office. This position is responsible for providing phone, email, and chat support for point of sale (POS) software and related integrations such as hardware, software, eCommerce, and payment processing. This position requires excellent and responsive customer service with advanced hardware and software troubleshooting.
POSIM, LLC. a Retail Success company, creates retail business solutions for small to mid-sized retailers. We provide a comprehensive point of sale and inventory management system that integrates functionality with leading e-commerce providers, email and social media marketing, accounting suites, as well as offering franchise and multiple stores a multi-site management platform.
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
- A competitive hourly rate of $14.00.
- In addition to video games and ping-pong table, we offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
- A fun, fast-paced work environment where each day offers new challenges and opportunities to learn.
- Relaxed environment…casual dress code!
- Retail Success recently received the Nova Award, recognizing young, fast-growing companies in Overland Park.
What are we looking for in you?
- Availability to work Monday to Friday: 8 am-5 pm with additional availability to work bi-monthly after-hours cell phone rotation.
- Working knowledge of networking and computing.
- Ability to learn in-depth features of software and hardware; ability to use that knowledge to install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix software and hardware issues and problems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college coursework or training in Information Technology preferred.
- 1-2 years related work experience in customer service and/or technical support, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- A+, Network+, or other Information Technology certification preferred.
- Provide support and troubleshooting via phone, email, and chat for POS software and related integrations such as hardware, software, eCommerce, and payment processing.
- Utilize screen sharing software to remotely connect with customer computers.
- Perform hardware and software installation and troubleshooting on Windows, macOS, and iOS platforms.
- Responsible for case and software ticket documentation.
- Create monthly “Tech Tips” to be published regarding various aspects of the software.
- Test new versions of the software before release.
POSIM, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.