Overland Park, KS
National Merchant Alliance, a Retail Success company, specializes in integrated electronic payment technology solutions for software companies, enterprise organizations, and merchants nationwide. We distinguish ourselves through ethical business practices, excellent customer service, and a knowledgeable approach to the electronic payment market.
We are looking for a full-time Client Solutions Representativefor our Overland Park, Kansas office. This position is responsible for assisting users in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. This includes taking phone calls, responding to help tickets, and providing in-person or remote assistance.
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness.
- Company paid benefits including life insurance, long and short term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with competitive employer match.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months related work experience in merchant services or banking; 1-2 years experience preferred.
- Experience in technical Point of Sale support a plus.
- Provides merchant bankcard services to existing and new clients and acts as a point of contact for merchant inquiries; communicates via phone and email.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of merchant bankcard services and processing systems.
- Follows up with potential clients; efficiently and accurately moves the client through the process of boarding and implementation to go live.
- Develops maximum sales potential for new and existing clients through excellent customer services techniques, knowledge of the company’s products and services, and our competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate customer database and client files in a PCI compliant manner.
- Responds to questions, researches and troubleshoots issues for merchants and business partners.
- Programs and ships related hardware (POS terminals) and software.
- Demonstrates advanced organizational and time management skills with extreme attention to detail and timely follow-up in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates the ability for clear and effective verbal and written communications with customers and colleagues; including communicating technical or industry-specific information to non-technical individuals.
- Provides high-quality customer service by listening to understand and displaying a friendly and patient demeanor.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to triage issues and workflow and prioritize appropriately.
- Operates with an eye for continuous improvement regarding work processes and seeks the opportunity to advance knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying and addressing existing or potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities.
- Ability to learn features and integrations of software and hardware; the ability to use that knowledge to install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix software and hardware issues and problems.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team; establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Proficient with computers including keyboarding, Google email, Microsoft Office Excel and Word, internal and partner software.
- Ability to calculate basic math such as percentages, averages, and conversion.
National Merchant Alliance, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.