Overland Park, KS 66210
Retail Success is looking for a full-time Receptionist to join our headquarters in Overland Park, KS. This position is responsible for answering and redirecting phone calls and other administrative support duties. This is a highly visible position as the Receptionist is often the first point of contact for customers and visitors to our office. This position requires a friendly personality, a focus on customer service, and excellent dependability.
Retail Success is a technology company that provides software and services to retailers of all sizes. We provide a range of solutions, including Point of Sale and Inventory Management, Electronic Payment Solutions, and Social Media and Email Marketing.
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
- An hourly rate based on experience.
- In addition to our exciting company culture, we offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
- Retail Success was also a finalist in 2018 for Coolest Office Spaces by the Kansas City Business Journal.
What are we looking for in you?
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Provides an enjoyable experience during each interaction with customers and visitors.
- Ability to answer multi-line phone system.
- Excellent dependability.
- Able to effectively multi-task, prioritize, and manage interruptions.
- Basic skills in computers, printers/copiers, and Microsoft Office or G-Suite.
- Available to work Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 (one) year related experience as a receptionist in a professional office environment or other related administrative experience required.
- Answer multi-line telephone system and route caller to appropriate individual; this includes collecting caller information, delivering caller information to call recipient, and correctly communicating location of call to call recipient.
- Check voicemails on a daily basis and route voicemails to the appropriate individual.
- Greets all visitors to our Overland Park office, ensures they are signed in and are issued a visitor’s badge.
- Acts as the “go-to” person for office related issues such as office supplies, building issues, and shipping packages.
- Coordinates and ensures appropriate inventory for all supplies relating to building maintenance, lighting, bathroom, kitchen, copiers, vending, and office supplies.
- Assists with executing employee or client events and programs.
- Special projects as assigned.
Retail Success, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.