Overland Park, KS 66210
Do You Enjoy?
- The thrill of systematically checking items off your to-do list?
- Spending the majority of your time working independently?
- A stable, predictable work environment with clear objectives?
Retail Success is looking for a full-time Administrative Coordinator for our Overland Park, KS office. This position is responsible for performing a variety of clerical, recordkeeping, accounting, and customer service tasks to assist with the smooth operation of the organization.
Retail Success is a technology company that provides software and services to retailers of all sizes. We provide a range of solutions, including Point of Sale and Inventory Management, Electronic Payment Solutions, and Social Media and Email Marketing.
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
- An hourly rate of $15 and up, based on experience.
- In addition to our exciting company culture, we offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
- A fun, fast-paced work environment where each day offers new opportunities to learn and help the company grow.
- Retail Success recently received the Nova Award, recognizing young, fast-growing companies in Overland Park.
What are we looking for in you?
- Availability to work Monday to Friday: 8am-5 pm.
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and integrity.
- Demonstrates the following skills: multitasking, time management, attention to detail, follow-up, and customer service.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and standard office equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework in a related field a plus.
- Minimum 1 year related work experience in an administrative role with a variety of duties.
- Perform accounts receivable duties. This will include creating and processing invoices, and managing the monthly and annual billing.
- Support and assist the Accountant.
- Provide clerical duties for the day-to-day operation of the company, to include answering phones, filing, and data entry.
- Prepare, send, and receive shipments. This will include working closely and communicating with our drop-shipment company.
- Maintain and update customer files in the company CRM system.
- Create and assign work orders to the Technical Support Representatives.
- Track and manage inventory of all hardware and supplies.
- Arrange and execute equipment rentals.
- Run daily ending tills.
- Create IDs for gift cards.
- Receive and distribute mail and incoming shipments.
Retail Success, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.