Overland Park, KS
POSIM, LLC. a Retail Success company, creates retail business solutions for small to mid-sized retailers. We provide a comprehensive point of sale and inventory management system that integrates functionality with leading e-commerce providers, email and social media marketing, accounting suites, as well as offering franchise and multiple stores a multi-site management platform.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Support Representative in our Overland Park, KSoffice.
The Technical Support Representative is responsible for providing phone, email, and chat support for point of sale (POS) software and related integrations such as hardware, software, eCommerce, and payment processing. This position requires excellent and responsive customer service with advanced hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Monday to Friday: 8am-5pm, 8:30am-5:30pm, or 9am-6pm
- Must have availability to work bi-monthly after-hours cell phone rotation.
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness.
- Company paid benefits including life insurance, long and short term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with competitive employer match.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college coursework or training in Information Technology preferred.
- 1-2 years related work experience in customer service and/or technical support; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- A+, Network+, or other Information Technology certification preferred.
- Provide support and troubleshooting via phone, email, and chat for POS software and related integrations such as hardware, software, eCommerce, and payment processing.
- Utilize screen sharing software to remotely connect with customer computers.
- Perform hardware and software installation and troubleshooting on Windows, MacOS, and iOS platforms.
- Responsible for case and software ticket documentation.
- Create monthly “Tech Tips” to be published regarding various aspects of the software.
- Test new versions of the software before release.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of networking and computing.
- Ability to learn in-depth features of software and hardware; ability to use that knowledge to install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix software and hardware issues and problems.
- Demonstrates the ability for clear and effective verbal and written communications with customers and colleagues.
- Provides high quality customer service by listening to understand and displaying a friendly and patient demeanor.
- Excellent attention to detail in regards to documentation.
- Initiates timely follow-up with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team; establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying and addressing existing or potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities.
POSIM, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.