Overland Park, KS
Retail Success is a technology company based in Overland Park, Kansas that provides software and services to retailers of all sizes. We provide a range of solutions, including Point of Sale and Inventory Management, Electronic Payment Solutions, and Social Media and Email Marketing. For more information about our organization visit www.retailsuccess.com.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our growing team. The Front End Developer is responsible for building and implementing functional and efficient programs. This position works in an Agile development environment, utilizing Scrum process.
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness.
- Company paid benefits including life insurance, long and short term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with competitive employer match.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Casual work environment.
- Jest or other unit testing framework
- Experience calling Restful API’s
- Experience working with Sketch mockups
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science preferred.
Minimum of one (2) year working as a Front End Developer required.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Demonstrates ownership of projects by taking initiative, being accountable, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to approach work with an eye for details, while understanding the big picture.
- The ability to think creatively with a focus on providing something of value.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment, with a diverse group and across functional areas.
- Demonstrates the ability for clear and effective verbal and written communications; demonstrates active listening skills.
Retail Success, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.