POSIM, LLC. a Retail Success company, creates retail business solutions for small to mid-sized retailers. We provide a comprehensive point of sale and inventory management system that integrates functionality with leading e-commerce providers, email and social media marketing, accounting suites, as well as offering franchise and multiple stores a multi-site management platform.
We are looking for a full-time Java Developer in our Layton, Utahoffice.
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness.
- Company paid benefits including life insurance, long and short term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with competitive employer match.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years working as a Java Developer required.
- Retail Inventory Management or Point of Sale experience a plus.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- RESTful JSON APIs (both Server and Client)
- Spring Framework
- Maven and/or Ant
- IntelliJ IDEA or similar
- GitLab or similar
- JIRA or similar
- Jenkins or similar
- Java Swing
- Unit Testing
- Demonstrates ownership of projects by taking initiative, being accountable, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to approach work with an eye for details, while understanding the big picture.
- The ability to think creatively with a focus on providing something of value.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment, with a diverse group and across functional areas.
- Demonstrates the ability for clear and effective verbal and written communications; demonstrates active listening skills.
POSIM, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.