Overland Park, KS
Retail Success is looking for a Software Engineer / iOS Developerfor our Overland Park, KS office. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a small team in a fast paced environment. Retail Success received the Nova Award from the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, recognizing us as one of the fastest growing companies in 2017. We are a privately held company in a strong financial position, committed to investing in the business for continued explosive growth.
Retail Success develops exciting, new apps and web based payment platforms, customized for specific vertical markets. Our core platform has 100k app installs and processes 37M transactions per year. The Software Engineer / iOS Developerwill be responsible for adding new features to our core platform, maintaining it, and creating new versions of the app, customized for the specific requirements of other verticals.
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness.
- Company paid benefits including life insurance, long and short term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan with competitive employer match.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Casual work environment.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in related technical field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience developing iOS applications in Swift, in a work environment, required; must have released at least two (2) apps to the iOS apps store.
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment is a plus.
- Responsible for developing complex software consistently and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Utilize Apple software development tools such as Xcode and Instruments to develop, test, debug, and deploy quality software.
- Utilize tools such as Git and JIRA in the software development process.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools including the experience necessary to develop complex software in Objective C.
- Demonstrates proficiency using iTunesConnect, as well as creating and maintaining Certificates and Provisioning Profiles.
- Experience with application analytics such as Flurry or Google Analytics.
- An understanding of developing complex software in Reactive Swift.
- Demonstrates ownership of projects by taking initiative, being accountable, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to approach work with an eye for details, while understanding the big picture.
- The ability to think creatively with a focus on providing something of value.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment, with a diverse group and across functional areas.
- Demonstrates the ability for clear and effective verbal and written communications; demonstrates active listening skills.
Retail Success, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.