Client Solutions Representative
Overland Park, KS 66210
Do you enjoy:
- Demonstrating your technical expertise by assisting new and existing clients?
- Leveraging your ability as a self-starter to proactively identify and tackle client issues?
- Keeping up in a fast-paced environment?
National Merchant Alliance, a Retail Success company, is looking for a full-time Client Solutions Representative in our Overland Park, KS office. The Client Solutions Representative is responsible for facilitating merchant bank card services to existing and new clients. Responsibilities include onboarding, inside sales, implementation, maintenance, and portfolio management.
National Merchant Alliance, a Retail Success company, specializes in integrated electronic payment technology solutions for software companies, enterprise organizations, and merchants nationwide. We distinguish ourselves through ethical business practices, excellent customer service, and a knowledgeable approach to the electronics payment market.
Why is this a great opportunity for you:
- Hourly rate of $14-15 per hour based on experience; Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm shift.
- In addition to our exciting company culture, we offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
- A fun, fast-paced work environment where everyday offers new challenges and opportunities to learn.
- Relaxed environment… casual dress code!
- Retail Success recently received the Nova Award, recognizing young, fast-growing companies in Overland Park.
What are we looking for in you?
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and timely followup.
- Ability to provide high-quality customer service.
- Ability to learn features and integrations of software and hardware; ability to use that knowledge to install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix software and hardware issues and problems.
- Proficient with computers including keyboarding, Google email, Microsoft Office Excel and Word, and internal/external software applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some related college coursework a plus.
- Minimum 1 (one) year related work experience required in Customer Service, Customer Relationships, Merchant Services, Payment Processing, or Banking.
- 2-3 years related work experience preferred.
- Work experience in Merchant Services, Payment Processing, or Banking strongly preferred.
- Experience in technical support of Point of Sale solutions a plus.
If this sounds like an exciting position to you, APPLY NOW!
- Provides merchant bank card services to existing and new clients and acts as a point of contact for merchant inquiries; communicates via phone and email.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of merchant bank card services and processing systems.
- Follows up with potential clients; efficiently and accurately moves the client through the process of onboarding and implementation to go-live.
- Develops maximum sales potential of new and existing clients through excellent customer service techniques, knowledge of the company’s products and services, and our competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate customer database and client files in a PCI compliant manner.
- Responds to questions, researches, and troubleshoots issues for merchants and business partners.
- Programs and ships related hardware (POS terminals) and software
Retail Success is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.