Quality Assurance Engineer
Overland Park, KS 66210
- An exceptional troubleshooter?
- Laser focused on bringing first-rate solutions to users?
Do you enjoy?
- Working on a flexible small team on an exciting project using the latest technology?
- Abstract problem solving for real world customers?
Retail Success is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, for our Overland Park, KS office. Our technology company based in Overland Park, Kansas provides software and services to retailers of all sizes. We provide a range of solutions, including Point of Sale and Inventory Management, Electronic Payment Solutions, and Social Media and Email Marketing.
This position will perform software and device testing to support software product development and project releases. This includes troubleshooting issues, developing and executing tests, identifying defects, and testing through to resolution. This position works in an Agile environment and frequently collaborates with other departments to ensure test coverage and the improvement of overall product quality.
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
- The opportunity to work within an established Agile framework and exciting technology.
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
- Relaxed environment…casual dress code!
- Retail Success recently received the Nova Award, recognizing young, fast-growing companies in Overland Park.
- Retail Success was also a finalist in 2018 for Coolest Office Spaces by the Kansas City Business Journal.
What are we looking for in you?
- Consistent, dedicated problem solver with a structured approach to troubleshooting.
- Curious desire to learn in-depth features of software/hardware and test methodologies and activities.
- Knowledge of networking and computing, Windows and Mac OS X, Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, and other equipment related to our industry.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or other query languages.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college coursework or training in Information Technology preferred.
- Minimum 1 year related work experience in a software technical support role required; software quality assurance experience preferred.
Applicants must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization.
Retail Success, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or any other classifications protected by applicable laws.